- October 24, 2017
- 3D Animation
Most likely you already have your sales pitch honed. You know who your target market is, how to reach them and what they want to hear. If you have been presenting your product in person, perhaps with the aid of a well-developed power-point, you have probably been enjoying a bit of success and the commission and bonuses that naturally follow. However, are you looking for something to bring your sales to the next level? Have you considered what a 3D video could add to your already polished delivery?
Some of the reasons seasoned professionals, like yourself, are using 3D video to bolster their sales and marketing are:
- Video boosts conversions
- Video marketing results in high ROI
- Better email click-through rates
Now, you may be thinking to yourself, why would I use a video when I always present in person? There are many ways to integrate 3D video into an already well-designed sales pitch. A few examples are:
- The pre-read video link: It shows that you are intentional, prepared and it pre-prepares the audience for what you are about to present.
- The presentation intro video: Every good presentation needs a hook at the beginning.
- The Didya Know: Assists in showing prospects, as well as current customers the full breadth of your products.
These are just a small sampling of the benefits of integrating a 3D video into your sales and marketing plans. For more information and ideas about how a 3D video might help advance your sales, you can download our full e-book, How to Create a Successful Sales Presentation with Video.